Terms and Conditions
- a copy of your drivers license, passport or identity document is required at check in.
- 50% of the accommodation cost is required as a deposit within 3 days of confirmation to secure your booking.
- You will be asked to settle the balance of the accommodation cost on arrival.
NB: Please ensure that you email us a copy of your deposit slip or EFT payment printout.
- Non arrival - No Refund
- Less than 1 week notice - No Refund
- 1-2 weeks notice - 25% refund
- 2-4 weeks notice - 50% refund
- 4 weeks or more notice- Subject to a 15% handling fee.
We would like our guests to understand why we require a deposit to secure a booking at Silver Hill. Having confirmed a booking, we have concluded a contract with you and we hold your accommodation exclusively for you while denying other inquiries the opportunity to occupy these rooms.
A cancellation of a booking often means that we are not able to re-let the accommodation again and there is an obvious economic loss to the Lodge. Paying the deposit serves as an incentive for the guest to fulfill his/her obligation under the contract, and while most of our guests are honorable, in our trade we are surprised at the guests who simply do not arrive. We ask that you pay the deposit as soon as possible to secure your booking.
Terms and Conditions for Guests, Travel Agents and PCO’s
- Rates are inclusive of 15% VAT
- Rates are commissionable by 10% on fully inclusive rate
- Vat vendors : 10% payable on fully inclusive rate
- Non VAT Vendors : 10% payable on Nett Rate
- Rates are Inclusive of bed and breakfast (excludes all beverages)
- Breakfast beverages include self-service tea/coffee and excludes all other beverages
- Rates are valid from 01 January 2023 to 28 February 2024