Activities in the area
- Game Viewing
- A 9-hole Golf Course only 3km’s away at Glengarry.
- Mountain Biking
- A visit to the Kamberg Nature Reserve to see Wildebeest among other animals
- Kamberg Rock Art Centre
- A visit to the Highmoor Nature Reserve for a picnic or to fish in their excellent Trout dams.
- Alternatively you can start your hike to Giants Castle from Highmoor or just absorb the picturesque views of the Drakensberg.
- The Giants Castle Nature Reserve is also close by with trails to the dam and Bushman Caves.
- A slow drive around on “The Midlands Meander” famous for it Arts and Crafts.
- Further off are the Howick Falls and Midmar Dam approx. 45 minutes away.
- Midmar is famous for its 'Midmar Mile' open water swim held every year in February.