- Our large, warm reception welcomes you on your arrival.
- We ask you to settle your accommodation bill when you check in and we prefer you to pay with a credit or debit card.
- However, cash is acceptable, but we are not able to take cheques.
- Payment for all meals, drinks and activities may be settled at the end of your stay.
- Please be kind enough to write your comments on your stay in our Visitors Book before you leave, and at anytime, write a review online on Trip Advisor. We have a convient link to Trip
- Advisor on our web site under the About tab.
- Guests can relax in the bar lounge in front of a roaring log fire and watch their favorite sport or news on a wall mounted 46" LCD TV.
- We serve hot and cold drinks including excellent Illy cappuccinos and espressos. We even have a selection of cigars for you to smoke on the veranda, and there is a small selection of snacks for the kids.
- The charge for these items will be added to your bill and settled at the end of your stay.
- The entire lodge is a wifi hot spot to connect your lap top to the internet.
- There is a nominal fee for this service and you will be issued with a connection code at
- Reception which will be valid for the duration of your stay.
Lunches, snacks, teas and coffee are served in the airy and bright sun lounge which has magnificent views of the mountains through large picture windows. It is a wonderfully relaxing place to read or just to chill out with your family and friends.
- The cosy dining room with its large fireplace and picture windows of the mountains will comfortably seat 40 guests.
- Breakfast - Continental and full English breakfast is served for Mountain Lodge guests as part of their tariff. Self catering guests may also have breakfast in the dining room for an extra charge.
- Dinners - Three course dinners are served daily and special meals may be arranged for weddings, conferences and special events.